Senior Java Developer for Turfsport
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Java Developer to join the Turfsport team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa or remote
About the project:
Turfsport is a Software Development and consulting company specializing in the development and support of Wagering Software for the Sports Betting, Horse Racing, Lucky Numbers, Sports Betting, Virtuals and Casino Industry.
Turfsport is the market leader in South Africa with over 100 installations locally with approval across all 9 provinces and over 40 deployments in Africa, LATAM and other emerging markets.
Our responsive platform, risk management, central monitoring systems, USSD betting, lucky numbers, horse racing, sportsbook, virtuals and casino integrations on our platform allow us to deliver a holistic customer focused product with emphasis on content, CRM, BI, speed of bet, UX design, and allow you the operator to have a truly unique business in a box offering.
About the product:
Developing the new multi-tenant wagering platform (TS3) on a micro-service architecture hosted on AWS. This project comprises a back-office element that handles wagering, resulting, reporting, and exposing an API for 3rd parties.
Second component is the online product, developed in Angular, that allows for individual punters to place bets on the same back-end.
Performance, usability, simplicity and elegance is what we strive for.
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will be tasked with the development of key stories. Using Agile development, you will form part of a larger team, managed by a scrum master, with product features overseen by the product owner.
- Provide input into architectural decisions
- Consult on engineering problems
- Upskill less-experienced developers in the team
- Expertise in Java language (at least 4 years of commercial experience)
- Experience in Linux
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Scripting Skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- AWS experience
- Prior experience in gambling/gaming domain
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.