Our customer is among the top Silicon Valley companies. We are looking for a seasoned Technical Writer to work in the bleeding edge environment with technologies related to online advertising, search engine, cloud computing, embedded software, and many more.
- Write, publish, and maintain high-quality guides and helpful content for administrators and business users
- Design and organize documentation sets for developer products
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, UX designers, and support staff on help requirements and strategy
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents written by others
- Write newsletters for a huge organization
- Excellent English - both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
- 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing or product documentation
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately, and without relying on jargon
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL would be a plus
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak seasons. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.