iOS Developer for Driivz
About the project:
Founded in 2013, Driivz offers the best-in-class Electric Vehicle (EV) charging and operations management solution that effectively responds to the demands and challenges of the exponentially growing Plug-in EV (PEV & PHEV) market.
The Driivz cloud-based platform spans EV operations, grid and user management, home, public, and workplace charging management, advanced billing, and driver self-service charging apps. The Driivz platform is modular, role-based, and fully customizable to fit any business model. It supports more than 80 charger types, multiple tariff plan options, and can effectively integrate with any third- party System.
Driivz manages some of the largest public EV charging networks in North America and in Europe including over 10,000 charging sockets, and used by over 300,000 drivers.
Driivz has been selected as a premium technology provider by the largest global utility & energy companies. We manage leading innovation projects in the field of power management and serve as the technological platform in the areas of smart charging, grid management, vehicle to grid (V2G), and EV fleet management.
- 4+ years of working experience
- Swift / Objective-C (desirable), Xcode, iOS SDK
- Swift Package Manager (SPM), Cocoa-pods build system
- JSON REST / Alamofire / AFNetworking
- ObjectMapping (Codable)
- Autolayout / SwiftUI
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Projects on Github/Gitlab
- Work in a team
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.