SDET/AQA Engineer for Exabeam (Data Platform team)
About the clientExabeam is the leader in user and entity behaviour analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, accurately detect complex threats, and effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution on the market to identify and analyze attacks in real-time using Big Data, advanced Data Science, and deep security expertise.
You will be a part of an Exabeam, a global cybersecurity leader, that utilises Big Data and machine learning to detect advanced security threats. This is a SaaS, multi-tenant, microservices-based, Cloud Native solution that will ingest and process in real-time petabytes of data.
Our team, Data Platform, is responsible for collecting logs via several cloud-based collector types, delivering terabytes of data into our system, storing them, parsing and enriching, and providing general reports before sending further for deep analytics. As part of the Data Platform team, you will have the opportunity to design and implement solutions in various areas including data collection and ingestion, data pipeline, data processing, reporting, storing, etc. You will also have the opportunity to be responsible for some of our microservices, contribute to all aspects of product definition and system architecture.
- You are an enthusiastic engineer who is passionate about large-scale systems and ready to dive deeply into a SaaS, multi-tenant, microservices-based, Cloud Native (Kubernetes) application that ingests and processes in real-time petabytes of data.
- You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust code.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
- You have experience with building automation tests and libraries, and to work jointly with the development team in this large-scale reactive distributed system.
- Given the big data and microservice architecture nature of the project, you are ready to work on automating testing of microservices, automating end-to-end scenarios, and automating the execution, data collection, and analysis of metrics and performance data.
- You are ready to demonstrate proactiveness, responsibility, inquisitiveness, self-motivation, readiness to speak up when there’s a problem and give a hand to team members when needed.
- You are a person who knows the entire system from start to end and works within the development team on every stage of a project, being involved in every step of the software development process and able to create testing strategies working with the team.
- 4+ years of QA experience including at least 1 year of automation
- Able to write efficient and maintainable Python code
- Familiar with Robot framework OR ready to work with it if you have experience with Cucumber, Selenium, requests, Postman/Newman, JMeter, py.test, Katalon Studio
- Understanding of the test implementation, frameworks, libraries to deliver testing of large scale SaaS/Cloud offering with a high level of scalability, performance, reliability
- Experience with testing and scaling backend systems (REST, gRPC, Kafka, Nats interfaces)
- Experience with CI/CD and integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests
- Experience in performance testing, automated generation of test data, etc.
- Readiness to dive deep into requirements and guidelines for the products and become its SME
- Experience with cloud-native technologies and using cloud services (GCP, AWS)
- Version Control Systems experience (Git preferred)
- Ideally, experience with big data systems
Will be a plus
- Experience with Java
- Experience in common monitoring/metric software (DataDog, Prometheus).
- Hands-on in writing unit-, performance and SI tests.
- Experience with distributed data processing system and data pipeline, including but not limited to BigData/ELK/Spark/Kafka/Akka.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About usGrid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.