Senior IT Recruiter
Grid Dynamics, a Silicon Valley-based software engineering and services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for IT Recruiter.
If you have an outgoing personality, easily connect with people and have a passion for recruiting, this will be an excellent opportunity for you! This critical role will support Grid Dynamic’s recruitment efforts both administratively and tactically. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Grid Dynamics will invest in your professional training and allow you to grow your professional career.
The major area of responsibility is finding and hiring great engineers!
- Search, selection, and communication with candidates
- Provide regular updates to Recruitment lead and hiring manager
- Job Descriptions, Job ads management
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers, interviewing and interview scheduling
- Whole hiring process management (search, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hire)
- Coordinate and communication with staffing agencies/freelancers
- Participating in different marketing activities (meetups, workshops, conferences), promote Grid Dynamics on the market, build a network of potential candidates
- Keep reporting data accuracy and timely update recruitment tool;
- Be able to provide all necessary information on resources, salaries, availability of candidates on the market
- Highlights issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan and vacancy promotion on the market;
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Thorough understanding of employment and labor laws
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Service and delivery approach
- High level of self-motivation and proactivity is required
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Positive attitude, creativity, integrity, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to navigate through any communication/language gaps or barriers; work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English is a must
Will be a plus:
- Productivity working in high growth environments
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)/recruiting software
- Stable employment within an international, well-established, fast-growing company
- Being an important member of the organisation
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Rich benefits & Private healthcare
- Numerous learning and development opportunities – language courses, additional training
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun in the city center
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.