QA Automation Engineer
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:Responsibilities:
- Develop UI and/or API automated tests (functional, integration, regression).
- Analyze business/ functional/non-functional requirements
- Work close with DevOps and Developers
- Automate testing of services availability
- Prepare data-sets for testing and work on TDM solutions
- Certificate Testing Environments
- Work on testing frameworks and their integration with services
- Improve quality assurance processes, introduce best practices of QA to the customer.
- Several years of working as an Automation QA Engineer
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Unix-like systems
- Hands-on knowledge of building tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Hands-on experience with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and/or clouds
- Writing and analyzing reports
- Helping developers identify problems and, ideally, possible solutions
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Test Theory (based on ISTQB Syllabus Foundation level).
- Knowledge of TDD and/ or BDD
- Running performance tests (using LoadRunner/JMeter/Cavisson/Jagger). Understanding of performance testing methodology and best practices
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Ruby/Python
- Experience in writing UI tests using Selenium WebDriver API
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Knowledge of containers/clusters (Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesos)
- Work with cluster of several machines
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of NoSQL/distributed storage (e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hazelcast)
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.