Senior .NET Developer for TimeChimp
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join Timechimp team in Kyiv or Kharkiv.
About the project:
TimeChimp is the #1 time tracking tool for every organization. One can easily track time, costs and mileages, manage projects, create reports, and more. This company first saw the light of day in 2015, bringing the philosophy of ‘keeping it simple’ into the world of time management within the Netherlands. It turned out that many more work processes could use a touch of this philosophy, and so, TimeChimp became more and more of a complete work management platform.
- Solution, design and architecture planning
- You’ll re-build the application and add new features to it (Time-tracking system, Clients CRM system, Project management system, HRM module)
- Participate in the code review process
- Take part in both unit and end-to-end testing
- At least 4 years experience working with .NET
- Able to design and implement a modern distributed cloud-based application architecture (Azure, Microservices, SOA) and making sure that the services are reliable, secure and scalable
- Knowledge of principles: DRY, KISS, SOLID, design patterns
- Knowledge of event-driven approaches regarding application development, such as CQRS, Event Sourcing and DDD
- Proficiency with different database storage systems, e.g. Relational (MSSQL) and NoSQL (Elasticsearch)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Able to perform minor DevOps related tasks, such as configuring/maintaining pipelines (GitLab) and deployments
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.