Our L&D team is looking for an experienced Talent Development Manager who is ready to support the company and our department in rapid growth and fast-moving development.
We expect to see a responsible and creative person develop and deliver training on a regular basis, participate in various L&D and HR projects aimed to increase and straighten employees’ core soft skills competencies and offer ideas for L&D service improvements.
- Design new courses and long-term development programs according to the corporate competency matrix, L&D development plan, and additional requests from the engineering team.
- Deliver soft skills and managerial training courses online on the regular basis (about 3-5 events per week). Please, be ready to conduct events in English.
- Be able to provide a small number of webinars in late hours as we have offices located in different time zones.
- Provide feedback on participants, describe areas for improvement and write recommendations for the development of the training participants according to management requests.
- Review soft skills courses published in the internal catalog periodically (about 10+ courses at the moment), and keep them up to date and in line with the latest trends on the market.
- Promote soft skills development and continuous learning culture in the company.
- Develop other soft skills trainers and other team members through supervision, coaching, and feedback.
- You know how to inspire people for growth;
- You have 3+ years of proven soft skills trainer’s experience (experience in IT will be an advantage);
- You regularly improve qualifications and have completed any level-up courses for trainers within the last 2-3 years;
- You have fluent English;
- You support flexible work hours;
- You are an expert who implements modern approaches and methodologies, develops the company's expertise in soft skills;
- You are self-organized, passionate about the work, and willing to achieve new professional heights;
- You are a team player and ready to work in a fast-changing environment;
- You know and respect cultural differences.
- Participation in challenging projects
- An opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and other benefits
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.