Grid Dynamics modern software services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to manage our clients’ projects!
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective
- Establish and maintain relationships with client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work with client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Work with multiple small accounts or a few larger ones. As the main point of contact for many clients, you will be involved in identifying new business opportunities, upselling and cross-selling services.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Proactive risk management and implementation of mitigation actions to lower the attrition rate
- 2+ years of experience as DM/Account manager/ PM
- Successful experience of cooperation and direct communication with customers from Europe, US, Australia, and/ or other regions
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision
- Experience in IT outstaffing/outsourcing
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Technical background
- Ability to understand customers’ and employee’s interests and find the best solution for the company
- Understanding the project and process management
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.