You will be working on maintaining and improving the client’s next-generation Telemetry system. The system is critical for a wide range of client teams to maintain their services’ reliability and health. Expecting candidate to be highly self-motivated with a passion for excellence, quality, and detail. They will support development and operations with a focus to improve the stability and scalability of the overall system(SRE).
- Deployment and triage large-scale distributed applications on K8s and other cloud platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues across the entire software stack
- Experience with Helm, Docker, Terraform, and general containerization of micro-services
- Excellent communications skills
- Spark (minimum knowledge)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Experience with technologies like Cassandra, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Experience with Grafana and Telegraf
- Knowledge of the Linux operation system and its variations
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.