Grid Dynamics is looking for a Relocation Coordinator to join our expanding Global Mobility team. This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue our significant growth trend.
- Coordinate the preparation of documents for different types of visas and work permits;
- Act as the primary service contact for managers, recruiters, HRs and employees throughout the relocation process
- Provide full information assistance efficiently
- Track and register statuses of relocation process, reporting issues/impediments and actions/solutions on a regular basis
- Communicate corporate policies to employees and enforce compliance regarding visa issues;
- Report on visa obtaining cases progress, relay stakeholder feedback, and supply case statistics to management;
- Perform quality work within deadlines with and without direct supervision
- Coordinate end to end relocation process
- At least 1 year of work experience (preferably in HR, global mobility, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
- Excellent written and verbal command of Polish
- Understanding of commonly used office and collaboration tools (Google Drive, Skype, Slack)
- Strong customer focus and ability to use in practice service excellence principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully cooperate with various stakeholders to achieve results
- Resilience and willingness to work in a deadline-driven, flexible schedule environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, multitask, and display initiative
- Ability to negotiate and effectively solve problems
- Ability to follow established processes and contribute to their improvement when needed
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical Insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.