The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) position requires a mix of strategic engineering and design along with hands-on,
technical work. An ideal candidate will have experience building and managing infrastructure in AWS, and have coding
skills to automate tasks and build tools to help with our service operations. The SRE will configure, tune, and
troubleshoot multi-tiered systems to achieve optimal application performance, stability and availability. The SRE will
work closely with the software engineers, infrastructure and network engineers to deploy and maintain our services.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication
- Deep understanding of the Linux and system administration at large-scale
- Deep understanding of AWS services including EKS, ECS, MSK
- Coding experience using a high-level programming language like: Python, Golang
- Experience building and managing infrastructure in AWS using Terraform.
- Experience running docker based workloads in production
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus, but not required
The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated with a passion for excellence, quality and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the SRE include the following:
- Keeping the lights on - Oncall and Alert Handling
- Manage new build-outs (additions and decommissions)
- Develop and maintain scripts used for environment monitoring and task automation (Python, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience setting up and managing monitoring tools such as Graphite, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Measure and optimize system performance
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Experience with Spinnaker is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.