We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our growing on-site recruitment team.
In this position, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Engineering positions across the US.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers on a regular basis, assist in writing the technical job descriptions
- Post jobs on the websites and social networks
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidates’ abilities
- Coordinate technical interviews with our Engineering teams; gather the feedback and follow-up with candidates;
- Extend the job offers; negotiate the conditions
- Verify references
- Prepare the reports on a regular basis
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Engineering roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking system – bonus points if you have used JobVite
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- The benefits package includes but is not limited to medical insurance, life insurance, dental, 401k plan.
- Professional development opportunities
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.