Interns iOS and Graduates
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
What you need to know
- Basic knowledge in Computer Science: Algorithms, Data Structure, Multithreading, Computer Architecture (CPU, RAM, etc)
Ability to briefly explain an OOP/OOD principles on concrete examples
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Basic knowledge of compiled programming languages C, C++
- Ability to write working code in Swift
- English: Intermediate or higher (spoken and written)
- Education: computer science, computer engineering, information technologies, graphic design or other technical departments are highly preferable
- Will be a plusAbility to write working code in Objective-C/C++ and any other programming language
- Familiar with Git as well as Git basic commands: Clone, Push, Pull, Fetch, Status, Merge.
- Understanding of Design Patterns, their purpose, and usage in practice
- Understanding and usage of common Architecture Patterns used in iOS applications: MVC, MVP, VIPER, MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Familiar with Xcode and Development Environment
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.