Interns DevOps and Graduates
Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
What you need to know
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS internals
- Ability to use the Linux command line and write simple one-liners
- Basic knowledge of bash scripting
- Strong motivation, high interest in software development, and ability to self-study
- Desire and willingness to be DevOps specialist
- English: Intermediate or higher (spoken and written)
Will be a plus
- Generic knowledge about DevOps practice and its main principles
- Knowledge of the CICD process
- Knowledge of cloud platforms of any cloud (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Student of faculties of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technologies, Graphic Design, or related discipline
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.