We are looking for a super-skilled Data Architect, who will be involved in the data analysis of all the data layers, ensuring everything is properly organized and documented.
- Work on the data analysis
- Consolidate data infrastructure in one place
- Understand all systems interactions
- Understand on how data is organized
- Full understanding on the data injections
- Work on the processes improvements and automatization
- Have a full understanding of the data flow and be able to work with data
- Understand the infrastructure layer
- impressive experience in data engineering
- ability to easily work with data, analyze, improve
- advanced or expert knowledge in AWS (AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, CloudSearch, AWS S3)
- capable of supporting existing system architecture and creating a new one from scratch
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls)
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.